On the main floor at Lindberg’s Landing is the living area, kitchen, two bedrooms and a full bathroom with shower: The cozy living area has comfy furniture including a futon couch that makes into a sleeper for two (perfect for children!); the gas fireplace is special for snuggling on cool nights; TV with satellite service and a DVD player with a few movies; surround sound stereo system; and a few board games. There is a coat closet with an air mattress and pump for additional guests.
The 1st bedroom has a queen size bed, and the 2nd bedroom has 2 twin size beds, all with sheets, blankets, comforters and pillows!
The kitchen is spacious and ready to go for lots of cooking; tiled floors, beautiful countertop, refrigerator, range, microwave, dishwasher, coffee pot, plenty of dishes, cook ware, bake ware, basic spices and much more! Everything is here for you to make a simple meal or more elaborate meal while on vacation. The dining table and counter allows for 8 guests to eat together and the deck allows for outdoor dining. If you don’t feel like cooking, don’t worry, even the “north woods” has restaurants! Within 10 miles of Lindberg’s Landing is a very special restaurant in the woods on a pretty lake, so please ask! They have a full menu and the food is amazing!
In the loft you’ll find the Master and 4th bedroom, 2nd full bathroom with tub/shower, and a small sitting area overlooking the main floor: The Master bedroom has a queen size bed, dresser, night stand and reading lamp, closet, and a TV with DVD player for watching DVD’s. The 2nd bedroom has a twin size bed, dresser, closet and lamp for reading.
We hope you will enjoy West Branch Lake, take the boat out and try some fishing. This is a good lake to teach your children to fish; there are many small fish in the lake and fun to catch. Or, just a nice ride in the boat or paddle boat to enjoy the scenery. There is a dock to tie the boat to and a canopy to keep it covered. In late summer, don’t be surprised if the beavers decide to dam up the river down the way, at which point we’ll have to leave the boat on shore for you to use, since the water will be so high that the dock will covered with water. The lake has a sandy bottom, nice for swimming. Lindberg’s Landing has a nice large yard for kids to play, and the driveway is long, so it’s safe to ride bikes up and down the gravel drive.
With everything there is to do at Lindberg’s Landing, there is really no reason to go anywhere else, but just in case you want to explore more of our beautiful country, Munising and pictured Rocks is a beautiful drive on country roads (recently black topped!) and scenic FFH13, and only 25 minutes. Please see our “Links” page for area activities. The most beautiful fall color view is out here in the country, so plan a trip in the fall to enjoy all of our beautiful colors! There is a small country store located only 5 miles from the cottage for convenience groceries, fishing licenses, bait and tackle, hand dipped ice cream, home made pies and lunch counter. A larger grocery store, located in Munising will meet your needs for a wider selection of groceries, deli and bakery.
Attention ATV Enthusiasts: Lindberg’s Landing is located on county road 440 in Alger County, and Trail #7 is just down the road, so you can ride your ATV’s from door to trail! There are ATV trails on the property too! Midway General Store is only 5 miles away for gas and convenience groceries and they have a lunch counter with good home cooked meals!
- Check in 5:00 pm
- Check out 10:00 am
- Guests are welcome from May thru September
- 4 bedrooms/2 bathrooms
- 2 Queen beds, 3 twin beds, 1 futon sleeper & air mattress
- 1400 Sq ft Home on 16 acres located on West Branch Lake
- Sleeps 8 comfortably
- All bedding and bath towels are included!
- Loft has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Master bedroom in loft has TV
- Cathedral ceiling
- Beautiful tongue and groove pine and cedar interior
- Ceiling fans
- Very modern & comfortable
- Located on a privately owned, peaceful setting
- Lakeside windows!
- Full kitchen with dining area
- TV with satellite service, DVD player and movies
- Living room with free standing gas fireplace
- Washer / Dryer
- Charcoal BBQ grill and gas BBQ grill
- Fire Pit
- Lakeside porch with porch furniture
- 800 Feet of lake frontage on West Branch Lake, nice for swimming and fishing
- 12' aluminum fishing boat with 3 bench seats and paddle boat included until October 1st
- 25 minutes to Munising and Pictured Rocks
- 10 minutes to The Camel Riders Restaurant, located on a small pretty lake with tasty food!
- Great fishing, hunting and snowmobiling!
- 330 acre West Branch Lake
- Fish species include: Walleye, Northern Pike and Bass
- This is a great lake for fishing with your kids!
- We are located in Alger County. Nearby counties are Schoolcraft and Delta, so please contact DNR for ATV riding rules.
- This is a Non smoking Property