Rock River Retreat
Rock River Retreat, located in a quaint, out of the bustle, town, 20 miles south of Munising/Pictured Rocks area called Eben Junction! This vacation home is located midway between Munising and Marquette, the perfect spot for all of your days activities. An older home, kept in great shape, 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, this home, located on land once farmed by a local family and now a picturesque vacation spot to enjoy the peace and quiet. Lots of walking and playing space on the 18 acres.
ATV and snowmobile from house to trail as we're on the trail!
Rock River Retreat is located 20 miles sw of Munising/Pictured Rocks area and 20 miles ne of Marquette, so right in the middle for quick, easy drives to all your activities.
Nearby: Chatham Pub, groceries, post office, ice cream, bakers, Alger County Fair grounds; Eben ice caves; snowmobile trail; lakes in the area for swimming and fishing
- Available year around
- weekly, Monday to Monday, OR 3-4 night minimum
- Check-in 4PM, Check-out 10AM
- Sleeps 8 guests max
- No Smoking
- 4 bedrooms, 1bathroom with large tiled shower
- 3 bedrooms on main floor
- Bedding and towels are included
- Spacious living room with satellite TV and windows looking at large yard
- Full kitchen and dining area
- Starter products
- Fire pit, outdoor chairs
- Charcoal grill
- Spacious yard with stream running through with possible sightings of wild turkeys and deer!
- This home is located 25 miles south of Munising and 20 minutes east of Marquette, a perfect spot to base yourselves for all there is to do!
- Near the house is: Eben ice caves, Laughing Whitefish Falls, The Depot bakery, Snack Bar, New Moon Bar, Mama Cows ice cream, Chatham food co-op, laundromat and Kassel's Rumely Country Store