Pine Marten Lakeside Cottage
Pine Marten Lakeside Cottage - 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, on peaceful lake, close to Munising/Pictured Rocks area. Close to Pine Marten Run hiking trail. A quiet getaway for you and your family. Enjoy fishing and swimming on the lake, includes a fishing boat.
Master bedroom has 1 queen bed; spacious loft has 2 queen beds. Living room with flatscreen TV; fully stocked kitchen and separate sitting area. Door to lake side. Good swimming with sandy bottom area and good fishing lake.
We have several vacation homes in the area so if you have a large group let us know. This is a great lake for paddling, camp fires, trips to Lake Superior and Lake Michigan as this cottage is centrally located to Munising/Pictured Rocks, Lake Michigan, Manistique and Escanaba.
This cabin is really neat with the spiral staircase and brand new kitchen (Spring 2017)! There is a fishing boat that is included with the cottage (spring thru Fall), dock with bench for fishing. There is a pontoon boat that you can rent for the duration of your stay, please ask for rates!
- Accepting stays year around
- Check-In 5PM, Check-out 10AM
- 6 guests in beds, 8 max, please inquire
- 1 bedroom, 1 spacious sleeping loft with access from spiral staircase
- 3 queen beds, bedding included
- 1 cozy bathroom with shower, towels included
- large kitchen with cooking gear and utensils
- Refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, drinking water, electric range
- Satellite TV
- Fire pit
- Charcoal Grill
- Fishing boat
- Pontoon Boat, for rent
- Living room with comfy furniture
- Additional sitting area off of kitchen
- Door to lake side
- Great fishing and wildlife viewing from here
- good swimming at this location, sand bottom
- board games
- 25 minutes to Munising/Lake Superior
- Close to Manistique and Lake Michigan
- Centrally located near all the national parks, beaches, trails, rivers and restaurants
- Camel Riders restaurant just down the road!
- All outdoor activities; fishing, hiking, boating, biking, hunting, birding, and sight seeing.
- NO smoking
- Dogs are ok (no cats) with prior approval and additional fees